MI40 Review of Ben Pakulski’s Workout
40 Days to Re-Model your ‘Weak’ Body Parts into your Best Body Parts! Now that’s a Tall Order – and one that Certainly needs Putting to the Test…
Okay, so Ben Pakulski – IFBB Pro Bodybuilder – certainly looks the part. But his new MI40 workout program is making some very substantial claims about how to not only get big, but to keep your abs and dissolve your body fat in half the usual time. So is it true? We blow the lid on MI40, discovering the truth behind the hype.
What do you get for your money?
MI40 is centered around two things. These are 1) avoiding the five most common training and dietary mistakes that actually reverse all your muscle building efforts, and 2)
- The 40-Day MASS Intelligence Training Manual – This explains the science behind the strategy (and that MI40 stands for Mass Intentions 40, with the number 40 being significant to one of the key points of this program, the NOS technique).
- The 40-Day MASS Consumption Condition Manual – This is all about Ben’s patented nutrition plan, Three Phase Nutrition. After all, ‘if the right fuel ain’t goin’ in, the right body ain’t gonna develop!’
- The 40-Day MASS Instruction Workout Videos – Covering every muscle mass in the body, this is your own personal, one on one coaching with Ben Pakulski.
- The 40-Day MASS Proportions Exercise Executions Guide – Sticking with that all important number 40, this give highly detailed instructions on 40 exercises laser focused on shortening and lengthening muscles through their full range of motion.
- The 40-Day MASS Prescription Printable Workout Sheets – so you can manage and track your progress.
- The 40-Day MASS Pursuit Calendar – a great motivational tool.
- The 40-Day MASS Supplement Stack Protocol – solid information on the best supplements, without breaking the bank.
- Size Secrets Audio Interrogation – A personal interview with Ben where he shares some of his incredible training knowledge and nuggets of information.
The complete system is the might of Ben’s knowledge, gained over his years of training, and put together in a scientifically proven program for the very first time. You’ll learn about his patented strategy – NOS (that stands for Neurological Overload Sets), and Mass Intentions – the ability to be able to understand the pros and cons of both lighter and heavier weights. And Mr Pakulski is so confident that his system works, that he’s giving a no quibble, 100% money back, 60 day guarantee if you’re not satisfied – for any reason.
Who is it for?
If you’re thinking that Ben Pakulski’s MI40 workout is only for those whose aim is to bulk up and get ripped then don’t be fooled. Sure – it’s not a program for everyone, because it requires commitment and dedication to your aims. But you don’t necessarily need to be aiming for a Mr. Universe body, because MI40 works for all levels (okay, perhaps not those who might be considered couch potatoes). But for anyone – male or female – with a reasonable amount of fitness who’s prepared to dedicate some time to their fitness goals, the MI40 could well be the answer. And the strategies used in this training program are those that even rank beginners would do well to follow – after all, it’s all about training correctly, effectively and, above all, safely.
Who is Ben Pakulski?
Ben Pakulski is an IFBB Pro Body Builder and has been honing his craft for the past 14 years. Not only that, but he’s a graduate of the University of Western Ontario, where hespecialized in the study of Kinesiology and Biomechanics. That makes him extremely well versed in the field of muscle function and muscle movement. He’s a successful personal trainer, with celebrity clients like Vince Delmonte plus others and has been featured in many of the well-respected health and fitness magazines. Add in his work as a fitness coach and public speaker and you begin to see that Ben is committed to improving both his own and the bodies of other people.
- MI40 is the culmination of 14 years of training and knowledge by one of the experts in the field of fitness and body building.
- By avoiding some of the common fitness traps, it really is possible to improve your weaker body parts that you might well have resigned yourself to.
- Not only does MI40 work during the program, but it will also set you up with the techniques and knowledge necessary to make every other workout plan you follow in the future be more affective.
- This is an all-round program. It not only concentrates on the necessary exercise, but also on nutrition as well. After all – the body is a dynamic system and you can’t only work on one area in isolation.
- MI40 is a workout program that you can follow again and again, whenever you feel the need to improve the quality of the time you spend in the gym. Because when it comes down to it, it’s not about working harder, it’s about working smarter!
- Okay – this is not a program for the faint-hearted. MI40 is hard! It’s 40 days (or six weeks) of intense and strategically targeted fitness. And you need to commit to get the results you desire.
- It’s not a quick fix! Sure – it really can fast track your muscle size, tone and fat-loss goals, but it sure isn’t going to happen without putting the work in. So if you’re looking for a miracle – then look elsewhere.
The Bottom Line
Damn! We were hoping to pour cold water all over this one, but we simply can’t. Listen – if you’re honestly prepared to put in the necessary effort to follow the program then it will work. But you’ve got to be committed. So for anyone who has ‘tried everything else’ this is a worthwhile workout regime with a difference that’ll see you getting the results you desire. And yes, you really will be able to cut down your workout time – but remember that you’re going to have to work on your nutrition as well. If you read this MI40 review then you know…In a nutshell – MI40 does the biz, as long as you put in the necessary effort to stick to the program.
As I stated in the video…if you buy through one of my links on this page, I will send you the programs listed below plus a couple other ones not shown here. To claim them shoot over you clickbank receipt to my email at nitricoxideshon @ yahoo.com